MotorCities National Heritage Area
Vintage_Car_Side_Mirror-cropped.jpg

Woldumar Nature Center

The "Woldumar" mansion was built in 1930 by auto legend R. E. Olds for his daughter Gladys Olds Anderson. In 1966, Anderson donated 120 acres for a natural science camp known as "Camp Discovery." The Woldumar Nature Center now offers guests 178 acres of outdoor programs and environmental education.


Website
Phone: (517)322-0030

Address:
5739 Old Lansing Road
Lansing, MI 48917

Hours:
Open seasonally, check website or call for details.