MotorCities National Heritage Area
chrysler-body-drop-cropped.jpg

Waterford Mill

The village of Waterford was Henry Ford's sixth "village industry" in 1925. The Waterford Mill produced small automobile parts for Ford Motor Company. In 1923, Ford bought C.E. Johannsen, Inc in New York. Ford them moved its production of "Jo blocks" and all of the companies highly skilled workers to Waterford Mill until production ended in 1954.

Address:
Mill Creek Dr Waterford Twp, MI 48327
Waterford Township, MI 48327