MotorCities National Heritage Area
chrysler-body-drop-cropped.jpg

The Lodge at the Proving Grounds

The Lodge is a landmark that is just north of the main gates of the Packard Proving Grounds. It opened in 1928 and was the site's base of operations. The Packard Motor Car Foundation has done a beautiful job of preserving the building, including it's hardwood floors and slate roof. 


Address:
49965 VanDyke
Shelby Township, MI 48317