MotorCities National Heritage Area
AHFIntProExhib4Sigs.jpg

Oakland University

Oakland University was established in 1957 by Alfred and Matilda Dodge Wilson on the Meadow Brook Farms property originally purchased in 1908 by automotive pioneer John Dodge. John and his brother Horace were pioneers in the early automobile industry and the university's Dodge Hall of Engineering was named to honor the accomplishments of the Dodge brothers and to inspire students' success in engineering. 


Address:
318 Meadow Brook Rd
Rochester, MI 48309