MotorCities National Heritage Area
Vintage_Car_Side_Mirror-cropped.jpg

Nankin Millers House

This home was not far from Nankin Mills that families who owned and operated the mill had a short walk to work. The milling families owned this house from 1842 to 1918, then sold to Henry Ford in 1923 by George Barnes, the last farmer living there.

Address:
Hines Drive east of Ann Arbor Trail
Westland, MI