MotorCities National Heritage Area
girl-american-car-cropped.jpg

Ford and Dearborn

Henry ford bui It the City of Dearborn. His business interests drove the consolidation of the City of Fordson and the City of Dearborn in 1929. To the east were the Ford Rouge Plant and the Ford administrative building. To the west were Ford's airport, Ford Engineering and Research, and the new Edison Institute (now named The Henry Ford). 


Address:
16301 Michigan Ave.
Dearborn, MI 48126