MotorCities National Heritage Area
grandfather_grandson_car-cropped.jpg

Baldwin House

Built in 1893 for the family of community leader Augustus C. Baldwin, after whom Baldwin Road was named. This house was home to many but served longest as a funeral home, owned by the Huntoon family for almost 80 years. The Baldwin House is a reminder of how well-built buildings stand the test of time and enrich communities. 


Address:
79 Oakland Ave.
Pontiac, MI 48342