MotorCities National Heritage Area
Vintage_Car_Side_Mirror-cropped.jpg

Richard Brothers Die Works

At 1560 East Milwaukee is a small factory complex that also faces on Orleans and Lyman Place. Richards Brothers operated this sheet metal shop that produced dies and jigs for automobile factories. The brick factory on Lyman Place has diamond accents set into the brick and was built in 1923. This building has remained a machine shop and stamping factory.

 


Address:
1560 E Milwaukee Ave
Detroit, MI 48211