MotorCities National Heritage Area
Vintage_Car_Side_Mirror-cropped.jpg

Ford Service Center

The former Ford Service Center at 7301 Woodward is now a bank with a contemporary look at the corner of East Grand Boulevard. It was built in 1909 for Ford Motor Company for offices, service, and handling sales of the Model T in its early years of explosive success. The building originally had four floors, and four more were added in 1913 before Ford moved out in 1919. Later, the building’s exterior was remodeled with ceramic panels.

 


Address:
7301 Woodward Ave
Detroit, MI 48202