MotorCities National Heritage Area
grandfather_grandson_car-cropped.jpg

Tribute to the Vehicle City - Bringing Back The Arches

On November 29, 2003 hundreds of citizens watched the lighting of the new Vehicle City arches along Saginaw Street. The arches are replicas of those arches that lined Flint's streets back in 1899 and helps to tie the past to the present within the city. 


Address:
456 S. Saginaw St
Flint, MI