About Us: About MotorCities: Glenn Shagena
Shagena , P. Glenn (Glenn)
Vice President - Head of Employee Relations, FCA - North America
P. Glenn Shagena was appointed Vice President - Head of Employee Relations, FCA - North America on June 9, 2015. Prior to this position, he served as Director – Human Resources, FCA Mexico.
In his current position, he is the lead representative for the following functions at FCA US LLC, formerly Chrysler Group LLC: Labor Relations; Integrated Health Care & Disability; Retirement & Savings; Manufacturing HR/ER; Occupational Safety & Health; FCA Mexico and FCA Canada HR/ER; Labor Economics & Benefit Finance; and UAW-Chrysler National Training Center.
Shagena joined Chrysler Corporation in 1985 as a labor relations representative at the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant (Mich.) and has since held a number of positions with increasing responsibility in Human Resources and Employee Relations.
His work and academic background includes:
• June 2015, Vice President - Head of Employee Relations, FCA - North America
• 2013, Director – Human Resources, FCA Mexico
• 2009, Director – Human Resources, Manufacturing/WCM, Chrysler Group LLC
• 2007, Director – Group Human Resources Manufacturing, Chrysler LLC
• 2004, Senior Manager – Vehicle Engineering Human Resources, DaimlerChrysler
• 2003, Senior Manager – Union Relations
• 2000, General Manager – Human Resources, Mercedes Benz North America
• 1997, Manager – Human Resources, St. Louis South (Mo.), Chrysler Corporation
• 1996, Manager – Human Resources, St. Louis II South
• 1994, Staff Labor Programs Administrator, Chrysler Center
• 1991, Labor Relations Supervisor, Twinsburg Stamping Plant (Ohio)
• 1990, Labor Relations Administrator – Union Relations, Chrysler Center
• 1989, Joint Skill Development & Training Specialist
• 1987, Labor Relations Representative – Salaried Union Relations, Chrysler Center
• 1985, Labor Relations Representative, Sterling Heights Assembly Plant (Mich.)
Shagena received a bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania (1985) and a master’s degree in Organizational and Human Resources Development from Ohio’s Case Western Reserve University (1997).