MotorCities has revved up a team of dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to become part of the MotorCities Ambassadors program. From car clubs to cruise events, the MotorCities Ambassadors would participate by speaking on the behalf of MotorCities by informing individuals of not only the organization but more importantly telling our story of our states rich automotive and labor heritage.
MotorCities is always seeking out new volunteers for upcoming Autopalooza events and speaking engagements.
Below is a schedule of upcoming events that MotorCities will be participating at and is currently seeking volunteers:
- Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix, June 3-5, Detroit
- Eastpointe Gratiot Cruise, June 18, Macomb County
- Motor Muster, June 18-19, Dearborn
- Eyes on Design, June 19, Grosse Pointe Shores
- Cruisin’ Downriver, June 25, Southern Wayne County
- Sloan Museum Auto Fair, June 25-26, Flint
- All American Cruise, July 9, Westland
- Concours d’Elegance of America, July 29-31, Plymouth
- Car Capitol Auto Show, July 30, Lansing
- Clinton Township Gratiot Cruise, August 7, Macomb County
- Back to the Bricks Weekend, August 20, Flint
- Woodward Dream Cruise, August 20, Oakland County
- Cruisin’ Hines, August 28, Westland
- Old Car Festival, September 10-11, Dearborn
- Orphan Car Show, September 18, Ypsilanti
Each volunteers shift is scheduled accordingly to the individuals agenda and is usually scheduled for at least a 4 hour window period. Each volunteer is scheduled with another MotorCities Ambassador for each shift. MotorCities provides Ambassadors with a T-shirt to worn with either black or kakki slacks/shorts. For more information about MotorCities please visit the about us tab.
If you are interested in becoming part of the family and volunteering at any of these events, please contact Tiffany McFarland directly at firstname.lastname@example.org