David is currently Assistant Director, Division of Parks, for Wayne County Public Services. In his position, David has oversaw a number of park initiatives throughout Wayne County including the following:
- Assisted in the development of contracts including Warren Valley and Inkster Valley Golf Courses.
- Oversaw administration of contracts such as Segway in Hines Park.
- Administered and distributed the Millage Allocation Funds to all 15 Wayne County Commissioners for Capital Improvement Projects/mutual interest in their communities.
- Currently coordinating the efforts of Wayne County Parks to receive national accreditation through CAPRA (The Commission for Accreditation of Parks and Recreation Agencies)
- Assisted in the implementation, coordinating and development of new recreational, athletic, educational and nature event such as Earth Day 2016.
David also has professional experience in a number of park/recreational and labor-related organizations.